I beg to differ...
The longest walk happens to be the walk to the BYU testing center. I swear it is like a death march and the routine is always the same. I finish absorbing all that my brain can hold, load my backpack, and then begin my trek to the Heber J. Grant building. I'm pretty sure that every person I pass on my way has a smile on their face because they just aced a test and then the worry sets in... what if I fail? all of these people I have passed have gotten A's which would put me in the 1st quartile of test scores (yes, I know I'm a nerdy Stats major and I have accepted it). As the testing center comes into view I'm pretty sure it is bigger than the last time I entered during Winter finals. In the main part of the building there are students all over the floor cramming right up until the second before so they can run up and regurgitate everything they "learned" in the past five minutes. Every time I do that, I study the wrong stuff.... Once I actually enter the testing room I hope that my favorite seat isn't taken. It's an aisle seat which is necessary if you have a backpack with anything in it because the rows are so close together. I think the person who set the room up had the crazy idea that everyone has popsicle stick legs?? Then prayers are offered and the test begins...
You make me giggle! I miss you friend! I hope that all is well!!
ReplyDeleteYou are wonderful! Everything will work out for you - even if it isn't in the way you want it to. Good luck this semester!
ReplyDelete