Here are just a few of the things we've been up to this fall...
A campout in our tent in the living room.
A trip to St. George with my family

Homework...

...and more homework.
We finished decorating our apartment

The beautiful flowers are from my parents after I got my job.
BYU's Homecoming
My sister says you can say hello to her when you see her on campus. :-) She says she would say hi to you, but she can't remember what you look like since you haven't met in person. Her name is Katie... (And she's taking your marketing class next semester! I hope it's easy like you said it was!)
ReplyDeleteYou and your hubby are so cute! We should hang out outside of SAS and NOT talk about computers! I'm so excited to have a class with you next semester too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun! Your apartment looks so cute, I will have to take some decorating advice from you when we finally get a place of our own!
ReplyDeleteCHELSIE! you are just so adorable, and you look like you are loving life! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteChels, remember that one time when looking at all your cute pictures made me miss you? I sure do. Love you!
ReplyDelete