Monday, January 4, 2010
ReCap on '09
As we rang in the new year, I couldn't help but think how amazing and life changing the past year has been. I don't think there has been a year in my life that has altered my life as much as 2009 did. Jordan I began dating in January in 2009 and by July 28, 2009, I had become Chelsie Jolley Toone. We visited San Francisco, which we LOVED and would recommend anyone to visit! We both began our programs at BYU, Jordan studying Accounting and Chelsie studying Statistics (yes, we know we are both nerds). I got my job which has been such a blessing in my life. We survived finals and both got really good grades! We ended it all with an amazing holiday season spent with our two incredible families. Wow, 2009 was great! Can't wait for 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"We'll look back someday, at this moment that we're in and I'll look at you and say and I thought I loved you THEN."
I am so happy for you! You deserve the best - seriously! I hope 2010 is as good for you as 2009 was!
ReplyDelete2009 was a good year for sure! We're glad you joined the family, you are great for Jordan!
ReplyDelete