Friday, April 30, 2010

Sorry it's been a while...

One of my best friends was getting after me for not updating our blog, so here is what we've been up to the past few months.
Studying, studying, and studying up until April 21st which was our last day of finals. Finals week was really rough but we made it through. We have started summer vacation and it has been fabulous (even though it is snowing today). We are both working, me for the labs and Jordan for Internal Audit, and enjoy being able to come home and have fun rather than do homework. Our summer plans include movie watching, reading, learning "Rhapsody in Blue", running, and a trip to Hawaii to celebrate my sister's graduation (congrats Court!). Mostly we are just happy that we survived Winter Semester and can now enjoy some sun (if it ever decides to come out).
p.s If anyone has any suggestions of books to read during the summer I would greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Chelsie and Jordan your guyses blog is the bomb!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels! I am so glad you guys made it through another semester. Ugh that is hard stuff. Hey if you find a good book let me know! I am dying to read something other than a parenting book:)

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

"We'll look back someday, at this moment that we're in and I'll look at you and say and I thought I loved you THEN."