Friday, January 7, 2011

TV on DVD

TV on DVD has got to be one of my favorite things. Those that know me, know how much I LOVE Gilmore Girls and I Love Lucy and would watch them every day if I could (and probably have since we got married, bless my sweet husband's heart). The problem with this is after watching all the seasons of Gilmore Girls at least twice and all the I Love Lucy we have, Jordan was ready to try something new. We browsed Netflix and decided to try 24 based on all the recommendations from one of my friends (thanks Mallie). Guess what...

I LOVED it!

Needless to say, I know what our date night is going to be this weekend and I am so excited!

On another note, we are back to normal life after a fantastic Christmas break (which I will post pictures of later). I am taking a smaller class load this semester than I usually would, due to the difficulty of some of my classes and Jordan is working full time at his internship in Salt Lake. It's been a crazy first week of professors springing surprise labs on the class and transferring in and out of classes, but I think this semester is going to be pretty good. I'm taking a floral design with Courtney, which will be a treat seeing as our teacher has a personality of my old piano teacher and my mother combined (how fantastic is that?). Who knows, maybe I will discover some hidden talent of arranging flowers...

2 comments:

  1. Guess what?! Joey got me Gilmore Girls for Christmas and I watch them everyday too!!! But.....he falls asleep when I make him watch them with me, and he refuses and complains! We're going to watch 24 soon too!! I'm glad to know that you love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching past seasons of tv shows! Have you guys ever watched Psych? Get it on Netflix, you will be HOOKED! At least we sure were. :)

    ReplyDelete

"We'll look back someday, at this moment that we're in and I'll look at you and say and I thought I loved you THEN."