Thursday, March 3, 2011

4am Update

Well it's 4:30am and I'm posting on our blog. Why, you ask...well, I just finished my homework and don't find it worth going to bed when I have to wake up at 5. So here is the update on our lives.

Jordan is LOVING his internship. He is working so hard and learning a whole lot. I am so proud of him! I have made it halfway through probably one of the hardest semesters I have had at BYU. When I entered the Statistics program, I didn't realize how much computer programming came with it (which is something that I kind of struggle with). I have learned a lot though and actually have found some time to read a few novels which breaks up the monotony of the school day.

We are still loving our ward and the people in our neighborhood. I recently got called as a nursery leader (or "bathroom taker"). Actually, I am in charge of making sure the nursery(s) runs smoothly, teachers show up, and the kids are happy (I had to ask my sister-in-law to see if this was a real calling, because I had never heard of it before). These kids are precious, though. I love seeing their smiling faces every Sunday, and comforting them when they are sad. I am learning a lot from this calling, and feel blessed to be around such special kids. We are still waiting on a calling for Jordan, which is probably for the best right now because of how many hours a week he is working (gotta love tax season).

I never announced that my sister got engaged a few months ago and I am so excited for her and Jordan. Yes, her fiance's name is Jordan. Actually he went to high school with my Jordan and I. Jordan Toone graduated in 2005, Jordan Davies graduated in 2006, and I graduated in 2007 (Courtney is bringing up the rear in 2010). We are so excited for Jordan Davies to join the family!

Anyways, that is all for now. Hopefully it wasn't too much rambling. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We'll look back someday, at this moment that we're in and I'll look at you and say and I thought I loved you THEN."