Well, you can only go to Mexico if Tim and I come, so make sure there is two more spots! That is awesome!! Also, I don't think I have your right email address, so I'll just write you here. I am trying to get a group together for lunch on May 21st with anyone that is still around. I am moving at the beginning of July, so this needs to happen soon!! My email is ch.runner@gmail.com, and you can let me know if that works or not for you. I hope you are doing well!! I'll look forward to hear from you soon :)
Well, you can only go to Mexico if Tim and I come, so make sure there is two more spots! That is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I don't think I have your right email address, so I'll just write you here. I am trying to get a group together for lunch on May 21st with anyone that is still around. I am moving at the beginning of July, so this needs to happen soon!! My email is ch.runner@gmail.com, and you can let me know if that works or not for you.
I hope you are doing well!! I'll look forward to hear from you soon :)