Monday, June 6, 2011

A Pictureless Update

These past few weeks have been big ones for us. My little sister married her sweetheart last Wednesday (pictures to come) so we spent the last week up in Centerville getting ready for the wedding. We were lucky that Heavenly Father blessed us with good weather because both the wedding dinner and the reception were in the Davies' backyard. It really was a perfect day (despite the ankle sprain that happened at the reception). The day after the wedding, we took a little getaway with my parents and Blake to St. George for the weekend. The boys spent the mornings golfing while the girls shopped and we spent the afternoons swimming and lounging around. Thanks to mom & dad for the amazing weekend and to Blake for letting us tease him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We'll look back someday, at this moment that we're in and I'll look at you and say and I thought I loved you THEN."