Friday, July 8, 2011

Things I'm Loving this Summer

*Reading: if you are a reader and not a member of goodreads.com, become one! It is a site that keeps track of the books you've read, are reading, and want to read. It is a great place to get recommendations. My sister-in-law told me about it and I am a huge fan.

*Popsicles:

(these ones in particular)

*NETFLIX: (these shows in particular)


*ST. GEORGE: we've been visiting this place a lot this summer and I love it!

*Spending a lot of time with this handsome man

also...


Happy Birthday Daddy!
We love you so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I have overlooked Dreyers Fruit Bars this summer! I haven't had one all season. For shame.
    FYI: Nathan calls them Jamsicles. :-)

    ReplyDelete

"We'll look back someday, at this moment that we're in and I'll look at you and say and I thought I loved you THEN."