Welcome to the documentation of the Toone's summer vacation. It's kind of long (sorry about that) so don't feel bad if you don't make it to the end.
Here we go...
(yes, I am aware that my sunglasses look like Elton John's, but I like them)
just before boarding the ship
Here we go...
(yes, I am aware that my sunglasses look like Elton John's, but I like them)
just before boarding the ship
Jord and I took the shade...
We decided to treat ourselves to some VIRGIN daiquiris
(I think the bartender thought we were crazy when we specified NO alcohol)
Ensenada
We took a bus tour out to the blow hole and flea market where we did some great shopping. Linds and I got cute Mexican dresses and fake Prada and Coach purses (of course), Jordan got a nice wallet, and Ryan got a sweet poncho. We also had some Pina Coladas in pineapples that were to die for (however, we drank them before we could get pictures).
Playing Poker
We bought some Jelly Belly's on the ship along with some playing cards from the Casino and started playing poker one night. We ended up playing for hours that night and every night for the rest of the trip.
(This was one of my favorite things and probably where we had the most laughs the entire week.)
(This was one of my favorite things and probably where we had the most laughs the entire week.)
Once we got to St. George we swam and decided to do a little bit of laundry.
(can you believe we had this many swimsuits for 4 people).
Such a wonderful way to end the summer.
I hope we can do it again someday.
I hope we can do it again someday.













Looks like y'all had such a fun trip!
ReplyDelete