Monday, February 4, 2013

Better Late than Never

From 6 weeks...

... to 36 weeks.


Baby Beckam Toone will be here in 3 weeks and we can't wait!


6 comments:

  1. You are SOOO cute pregnant Chels! Congratulations!!! :) So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um so I am WAY outta the loop but holy freaking smokes congratulations!!!! This is so exciting, I'm so thrilled for you. And I agree with the comment above - the most adorable pregnant lady! And the most adorable nursery. Your life is just very adorable right now. Okay I'm gonna stop the gushing now, I'm so glad you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! You are going to be the greatest mom! I'm so excited for you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABOUT TIME!! I can't believe he's almost here! So so so exciting. I'm so happy for you Chels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregers! That is so wonderful. Dang cute nursery too, what a lucky 'lil man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was JUST thinking about you today and wondering how you were doing! You're so cute!!! I am so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

"We'll look back someday, at this moment that we're in and I'll look at you and say and I thought I loved you THEN."