Last Wednesday Jordan and I celebrated our one year anniversary. ONE YEAR! Can you believe it?! I can honestly say that this has been the best year of my life and I know that it is only going to get better. We started out the celebration a few nights early by cutting our wedding cake that has been in the freezer for a year. We were smart and picked lemon poppyseed for our top tier so it actually tasted pretty good after being in the freezer for so long. Here is some documentation of the event.
Then on our actual anniversary we took a trip up to Salt Lake City for the night.
We started out by having dinner at the roof...
...and then we spent the night in the Bridal Veil Falls Suite at the Anniversary Inn. It was GORGEOUS!! The bed was under trees and the shower was a waterfall falling off rocks into the jetted bathtub.
Not only was there cheesecake and sparkling cider waiting for us when we got there, they also brought breakfast to our room in the morning. In addition to that, Jordan was a sweetheart and had flowers and chocolate covered strawberries (which are my favorite) waiting at the room for me. I married the most amazing man in the entire world and I love him so much!!!
so cute! you ARE a lucky girl! and you deserve nothing less!
ReplyDeleteI just need to know - did you eat dessert first at the Roof??? Happy anniversary!
ReplyDelete:) SO tender. That hotel looks awesome! I'm am so happy for you girl.
ReplyDelete