Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We're Moving

So I've decided that I want to get better at this whole blogging thing so we have a blog that is actually interesting to read. How do you get better at something?... you practice! So that is what I am doing, practicing. This week Jordan and I am getting ready for our big move to Orem (okay, so it isn't really a big move, but any move is big for me). We are moving to a four-plex that has two rooms and is about the same price as our old apartment. I think the thing I am most excited for is the fact that this new apartment has a linen closet! You never know how much you appreciate that hall closet until it's gone and you are left putting towels in your dresser and rubbermaid containers in your bedroom. This also means we no longer have to hide toilet paper under our bed! We are really excited to move, however, a little sad because we have loved our first apartment. It has been nice and cozy and we live in a fantastic neighborhood and attend a really great ward. Change is hard but when it's right, it's worth it (especially when you get a linen closet!).

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a linen closet! I agree with you completely. You never know how much you need it until it's gone. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

"We'll look back someday, at this moment that we're in and I'll look at you and say and I thought I loved you THEN."