Monday, November 1, 2010

September and October in a Nutshell

So I've decided that staying home from school sick gives me the perfect excuse to blog about our lives. A lot has happened in the last few months that is worth mentioning:)
First of all,

Jordan got an internship. YAY! He will be working at Larson and Rosenberger starting in January and won't go to school winter semester. This means he will have to go to school with a full load non-stop from April 2011 -April 2012, but nonetheless we are thrilled.

School is going well for both of us. It's busy and we're kind of sick of it, but we have enjoyed all the learning that has taken place.

We also took two fantastic family vacations in the past two months. We started off by going to St. George with my family, where we saw Tarzan, hiked, watched movies and just relaxed. Actually, it was the first time I had ever hiked at Zion's National Park and I loved it!

We then took a trip to Park City with Jordan's family. Jordan and I couldn't go up there until the weekend because we had school, but we had the best time. We played with the kids, watched movies, hiked, and relaxed. Of course I forgot to take our camera out of the suitcase the whole time that we were there so I have no pictures to show all the fun that we had.

A few weeks ago we had a fun Halloween Carnival at Jordan's parents house complete with cotton candy...
and hot dogs.
(ps. I had my first hot dog in 10 years and it was really good).

Jordan and I took the"eating a doughnut off a string" game and it turned out to be really fun.


We even had a special adults round. I didn't get any pictures of the boys competing, but Jordan got some of the girls.

And of course,
I was the last one to get mine off the string.

We also celebrated the birthdays of two angel girls with lots of pink and yellow. We are so grateful for our incredible families and for the knowledge that we will be together forever.

We love you Becca and Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We'll look back someday, at this moment that we're in and I'll look at you and say and I thought I loved you THEN."