Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Hero

I know people don't like to read mushy blogs (including me), but today I really feel like I need to write a tribute to my incredible husband.
Jordan is my better half, my best friend, the one I go to for everything. He is the most amazing guy you'll ever meet. I remember after my first date with him, thinking there is no better man out there (yes, I know that all you married girls think this about your husband, and you should think that). I told my mom and my roommates that the girl he marries is going to be the luckiest girl in the world, and guess what...

that girl is me!

He is dedicated in everything he does. Right now he is taking 18 credits, some being graduate classes, and working a lot (Once again, I know school is hard for everyone and there are always people who claim to work 5 jobs and take 35 credits and still have time to serve). Anyways, even with how busy he is, he still finds time for me. Last night he put off his homework to go to the grocery store with me and he always studies in the labs that I work in so I don't have to walk by myself at night. That may not sound like a big deal but it means the world to me. When I'm sad, he reminds me that I'm special and when I'm stressed, he calms me down. His testimony is the strongest I know of and he is an amazing example in everything he does. He loves his family so much and would do anything for any of them. He sees the good in everyone and isn't afraid to stand up for someone that is being mistreated.

Sweetheart, I love you so much and am so grateful to have you in my life.

1 comment:

  1. aww, i think this is sweet! I love mushy blogs l like this! I am so happy he is so good to you! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

"We'll look back someday, at this moment that we're in and I'll look at you and say and I thought I loved you THEN."