We're all moved in and it feels fabulous to have everything put away in its place. We went to our new ward for the first time on Sunday and met a lot of really nice people. I think I'm going to love it here.
School started on Monday and it didn't take but five minutes to get back in the swing of things. Jordan and I both have really great classes and I am especially excited that I have friends in all my classes (I feel like I'm in junior high again, hoping I have classes with friends). I guess that's what happens when you get further up in your program. It's going to be a busy year, Jordan has 18 credits and I have 4 statistics classes, and that with work will probably take up most of our time. I'm pretty much planning on the library as our second home this semester, but oh well, at least we'll be together.
I don't really have much more to say cuz I have school on the brain, but I will post pictures of our new home as soon as I get curtains on the windows (right now they look naked).
I love having all of my classes with you :-)
ReplyDelete