Isn't amazing the power a water bottle type can make in determining whether or not you stay hydrated throughout the day?
For example, I got a fancy new water bottle (fancy meaning one of the metal ones) to go with my fancy new work out routine in January, and still couldn't keep hydrated. I carried it with me to all my classes, to work and yet by the end of the day, I had only made it halfway through. I soon decided this was not working and went back to the drawing board. One weekend I was up at my parents' house and discovered my mom's new found treasure. A simple, yet functional, water bottle that she got at Walmart for just over a dollar. When she found out I was interested in this purchase of hers, she, being the sweet mom she is, bought me one just like it, and guess what...
I can't stop drinking!
(yes, I realize that sounds bad)
I finally found the water bottle I had been searching for and now wanted to share it with all those that read our blog (yes, I realize that is like 2 people).(yes, I realize that sounds bad)
Here it is in all its water bottle glory
Oh! I've been looking for a water bottle! You're brilliant! love you!!
ReplyDeleteMost drunks buy their 'bottles' at WalMart, don't they? :-)
ReplyDeleteI might have to try this out!
ReplyDelete